Underprivileged Youth Policy
We have a program giving disadvantaged people (usually under 18 or in school) free admission. All you need is to have a nonprofit charity that specializes in disadvantaged youth contact us with verification of your status or membership with them, and we’ll handle the rest. This can be a youth shelter, youth center, or educational organization – we’ve worked with all of them to get free admission for underprivileged youth.
- You must qualify through a relevant nonprofit organization.
- The organization’s staff must contact us and confirm your eligibility.
- Program is only open to people under 18 or under 25 but going to school full time.
- Generally these organizations and youth centers serve several people who may be interested in our events, so it’s best if they contact us about all of them at the same time.
What you receive if approved
- A weekend regular attendee badge for our convention
What you may still need money for
- You will need your own transportation to and from the event
- You will need your own place to stay if you need to stay at the event
- You will need your own food and meals during the event
We do not require the nonprofit to provide us with anything other than a statement that you are either a member or being served by them. We have the right to verify your status or deny your application, but we will rarely do so unless we feel like you are taking advantage of our program (such as paying to attend a bunch of other events but not ours).